Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Game Night...

We had a game night here last week with Don and Kelli, Sherman and Rachel, Jon and Kristen and Libby. What a great time we had. We played MadGab and that Rachel has got a very quick witted mind. She got the answers almost immediately. If we ever play again I want to be on her team! We started out playing the correct way - just 3 phrases at a time, but then it got too boring so we answered all the "phrases" on the 3 cards which made it 12 at a time. What is funny, we still had time from our 3 minutes even though we upped it to 12. Not really much of a challenge there, huh?

Next day Rachel and Kristen came over and we scrapbooked - I had so much fun since I haven't scrapbooked in over 2 years. Libby came by after her job interview (good luck, Libby - 3 days to go till ya hear something) and she even managed to put together a couple of pages. Rachel and Kristen had fun with my heat gun and embossed quite a few things - Rachel has such pretty "free handwriting" - she would just write out a phrase or word with the emboss pen and then shake the emboss powder on and heat gun away. Came out beautifully everytime. Wish I had perfect handwriting. Sometimes, I have to read and reread my writing to even come close to know what I wrote, lol.

No comments: